Over the last two weeks, we’ve looked at Dr. Wong’s new Enhanced Biofilm Protocol. If you’d like to play catch-up, check out our most recent two posts on Enhanced Biofilm Protocol: Perfecting the Process: Part I: and Part II: Liver Detoxification and Vitamin D Deficiencies.
This week, we’ll take a look at the remaining steps in Dr. Wong’s new biofilm protocol that focuses on targeting body toxins, removing them, and healing the body of Autistic children.
We left off explaining the importance of cleansing the liver. After this process takes place, the Ileocecal and Houston valves are inspected and fixed if necessary. The ileocecal valve is distinctive because it is the only site in the GI tract which is used for Vitamin B12 and bile acid absorption.
Next comes diet modification. Children should eat fruits that are in season that are not treated with any sort of preservatives. Additionally, the GFCF diet should be initiated to continue the cleansing of the body and as an upkeep of health.
Probiotics and Prebiotics should be administered at this point. These, by definition safe and effective agents that help regulate the body’s micro-environment.
Steps 3 – 7 of the Enhanced Biofilm protocol should be repeated depending on the severity of the situation.
Now the original biofilm protocol is added into the process.
The protocol should be done for at least 6 months before the body is tested again to see the status of improvement.
As a final recap of Dr. Wong’s Enhanced Biofilm Protocol:
- Do Blood Chemistry Test
- Do Comprehensive Stool Analysis
- Correct Calcium and Vitamin D deficiencies and others if test indicates necessity
- Cleanse liver if needed
- Fix Ileocecal and Houston valves
- Eat fruits in season and little amount is suspected yeast overgrowth
- Go on Sugar Control Diet, GFCF diet
- Take probiotics and prebiotics
- Do Steps 3-7 for four to six weeks depending on severity
- Now, add on the original BioFilm Protocol
- Run the protocol for at least six months before retest or stop